DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BIBOTING AND TRADITIONAL CUPPING
Tradiotional cupping using cans protruded from the skin surface is one way suction only, the therapy perform 8 hours before bathing and cannot be done everyday, the skin temperature doesn't change.
Biboting cupping is rythmic suction, aspirate, aerobic therapy. You can take bath and "Qi" therapy after, it enhance blood flow and the skin temperature rises as well. And it doesn't involve fire during the process so that it is much safety than cupping.
INHERITING TRADITIONAL CHINESE HEALTH CARE METHOD
By unchoking main and collateral channels in breasts, appeals of internal health care in the Orient and plumpness in the West, helps detoxifying movements via health care our of rhythmic absorbing-release of negative pressure and principles of high-frequency vibration.
3 CORE PRINCIPLE
FAR AWAY FROM
far infrared ray
Safe and Profesisonal · Properties of Structure
• 7 sets of structural patents and moulds with 37 structural screws
• Its designing for air leakage and pressure stabilization is both secured and stablized and its components assemblies are tailored in Germany and Japan. The assembly process is complicated under the supervision of professional instrument engineers
• Specially-made German “BEARING” and specially-tailored ‘German Teflon’ negative pressure film
• Bespoke ‘Taiwan durable motor’ that rotates incessantly helps with stabilized output of pump power
• Stable voltage ‘electric capacity’; ‘Taiwan eccentric gear’ takes shape
• Negative ion generator appropriately generate electric current that propels increase of availability ratio and improve oxygen content in body
VITAL ENERGY AND BLOOD CIRCULATION CUPS
Six major functions